A Health and Safety Consultancy
for the Live Music and Event Production Industries
Health and safety can sometimes seem like a load of time-consuming red tape – when you’re busy planning an event or tour, it’s easy to lose sight of the importance of proper health and safety planning and management. Sitting down and grappling with Health & Safety legislation isn’t one of your top priorities. It’s fair to say that it’s not one of the more exciting parts of running an event, festival, tour or your own business, and it doesn’t bring in any money.
However, with the average fine for Health & Safety prosecutions being over £30,000, it can be very costly if you don’t stay on the right side of the law. It's been said many times before but, if you think health and safety is expensive, try having an accident!
"We are world experts in tombstone legislation in the UK and have spectacular expertise in hindsight. It's just a shame that those with foresight are deemed to be killjoys and naysayers". Eric Stuart.
With the benefit of over 35 years' experience, STAGESAFE offers a full range of award-winning and fully professional health and safety management services to the professional live music, live event and entertainment industries.
We help you establish real health and safety managemnt systems, not just a pile of generic paperwork, we do the complete job!
We can provide:
- All your Health and Safety documentation including Policies, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Permits to Work, CDM documents
- Initial Health and Safety Reviews and Appointment of Competent Person to Advise
- Festival, Event or Tour Safety Management and On-Site Monitoring FOR TOURING PRODUCTIONS CLICK HERE and FOR FESTIVALS AND EVENTS CLICK HERE
- Crisis/Contingency/Emergency Plans
- Site Planning
- Consultancy, Advice and CDM Compliance
- Inspections, Audits, Reviews and Accident Investigation
- Contractor Safety Competency Assessments including Proquerment and Pre Qualification Questionaires
- Help with Contractor Safety Management systems
- Safety Management
- Crowd Safety Managers (not security or stewards)
- Qualified persons to act as part of the Emergency Liaison Team and/or Safety Advisory Group.
As Health and Safety Consultants our aim is to prevent accidents, injuries and work-related illnesses in the workplace. Our role is to create and help you implement health and safety policies in accordance with the latest legislation and to ensure that these policies are implemented by management and employees, we will also help you promote a positive health and safety culture in your event or organisation. We don't necessarily tell you what you want to hear, we tell you what you need to hear! We cant do it all, but we can empower you to do it.
Let STAGESAFE help take care of your business......click here to contact us today or call Chris 07831 437062 now!
Trained, qualified, experienced, insured and competent.