Health and Safety Consultancy
for the Live Music and Event Production Industries
With the benefit of over 35 years' experience, STAGESAFE offers a full range of award-winning and fully professional health and safety services to the professional live music, event and entertainment industries. This gives you unrivalled competence and practicality to your event. Our services are for event organisers, production and tour managers, promoters, freelancers, service companies and businesses at every level. If you don't see what you are looking for, please call us. We can provide a cost-effective service that is tailor-made for your specific needs. We can ensure that your event or business meets all the necessary safety standards without restricting its production or creative values, our clients don't buy by price alone, you can't compromise on safety. Our clients recognise the skills and expertise we bring their tour, festival, event or business. Find out more about the essentials.
To really help we need to be involved in your event or tour at an early stage, we need to become embedded as part of your core team, to advise on things like site suitability, planning and contractor health and safety competence, we should not be seen as a bolt-on extra.
We can provide:
- All your Health and Safety documentation including Policies, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Permits to Work, CDM documents.FIND OUT MORE
- Festival, Event or Tour Safety Management FOR TOURING PRODUCTIONS CLICK HERE and FOR FESTIVALS AND EVENTS CLICK HERE
- Crisis/Contingency/Emergency Plans.
- Site Planning
- Consultancy, Advice and CDM Compliance
- Inspections, Audits and Accident Investigation
- The Stagesafe Health and Safety Development Program for service and hire companies in the music and events industries FIND OUT MORE
- Safety Passport/Awareness Training, Event Steward Safety training, Fire Safety and Fire Warden training and most other safety training you may require.
- Event or Business Competent Safety Advisers (Chartered Consultants as a minimum) FIND OUT MORE.
- Inductions FIND OUT MORE
- Premises (Event) License Application Coordination
- Establishing and Implementing Contractor Safety Management FIND OUT MORE
- Working as part of the Emergency Liaison Team and/or Safety Advisory Group
Our Price Promise
We will always endeavour to match or beat and "like for like" quote from an equally qualified safety advisor. Just send us an original copy of the best quote you have received and we will do our best to match or beat it. Please note that is not our policy to produce brochures or price lists as every client has different requirements. Prices are by quotation or daily rate where (as is often the case) it is not possible to provide a quote as we cannot calculate in advance how much time the project or job will require.
Let STAGESAFE help take care of your business......click here to contact us today or call 07831 437062 now!