Health and Safety Consultancy and Training Services
for the Live Music and Event Production Industries
With the benefit of over 35 years' experience, STAGESAFE offers a full range of award-winning and fully professional health and safety services to live music, event and entertainment industries giving you unrivalled competence and practicality to your event. Our services are for event organisers, production and tour managers, promoters, freelancers, service companies and businesses at every level. If you don't see what you are looking for, please call us. We can provide a cost-effective service that is tailor-made for your specific needs. STAGESAFE ensures that your event or business meets all the necessary safety standards without restricting its production or creative values, our clients don't buy by price alone, you cant compromise on safety, our clients recognise the skills and expertese STAGESAFE brings the their tour, festival, event or business. We can provide:
- Production of all your Health and Safety documentation including Policies, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Permits to Work, CDM, Event Safety Management Plans and Contingency/Emergency Plans, click here for further information.
- Site Planning
- Consultancy, Advice and CDM Compliance
- Inspections, Audits and Accident Investigation
- Safety Passport/Awareness Training, Event Steward Safety training, Fire Safety and Fire Warden training and most other safety training you may require.
- Event Safety Advisers (Qualified to Diploma Level as a minimum).
- Premises License Application Coordination
- Establishing and Implementing Contractor Safety Management
- Working as part of the Emergency Liaison Team and/or Safety Advisory Group
The Health and Safety Development Programme
Many small to medium sized businesses and events find great difficulty in coming to terms with the requirements of health and safety legislation due to constant pressures on their time, perceived unmanagble bureaucracy, increased costs and the sheer scale of the subject.
To deal with this problem we now have a health and safety development programme, a structured scheme (not a training course) designed to help small to meduium sized businesses, particularly service and hire companies, to meet their health and safety obligations and develope that all important "health and safety culture". For further details please click here or call us on 07831 437062.
STAGESAFE will always endeavor to match or beat any "like for like" quote from an equally qualified safety advisor, just send us an original copy of the best quote you have received and we will then do our best to match or beat it.
Let STAGESAFE take care of your business......contact us today!
Please note that is not our policy to produce brochures or price lists as every client has different requirements. Prices are by quotation or daily rate where it is not possible to provide a quote.