Stagesafe, A Health and Safety Consultancy
for the Live Music and Event Production Industries
Health and safety can sometimes seem like a load of time-consuming red tape – when you’re busy planning an event or tour, it’s easy to lose sight of the importance of proper health and safety planning and management.
From a risk-management perspective, it’s important not to lose sight of health and safety – what’s the point in carefully planning fun and engaging events if someone is going to become injured or, in a worst-case scenario, killed? Financial ruin and potentially criminal responsibility are neither fun nor engaging!
To help you prevent such problems and with the benefit of over 35 years' experience, STAGESAFE offers a full range of award-winning and fully professional health and safety management services to the professional live music, live event and entertainment industries. This gives you unrivalled competence and practicality to your event. Our services are for event organisers, production and tour managers, promoters, freelancers, service companies and businesses at every level. If you don't see what you are looking for, please call us. We can provide a cost-effective service that is tailor-made for your specific needs. We can ensure that your event, tour or business meets all the necessary safety standards without restricting its production or creative values, our clients don't buy safety services by price alone, you can't compromise on safety. Our clients recognise the skills and expertise we bring to their tour, festival, event or business. Find out more about the essentials.
To be really effective, we need to be involved as a cornerstone in your event or tour at an early stage of your management planning, we need to become embedded as part of your core team, to advise on things like site suitability, planning, contractor health, and safety competence and management, we must not be a bolt-on extra towards the end of the planning stage.
We can provide:
- All your Health and Safety documentation including Policies, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Permits to Work, CDM documents.FIND OUT MORE
- Initial Health and Safety Reviews and Competent Person Packages Click Here for Details
- Festival, Event or Tour Safety Management and On-Site Monitoring FOR TOURING PRODUCTIONS CLICK HERE and FOR FESTIVALS AND EVENTS CLICK HERE
- Crisis/Contingency/Emergency Plans.
- Site Planning
- Consultancy, Advice and CDM Compliance
- Inspections, Audits, Reviews and Accident Investigation
- Contractor Safety Competency Assessments
- Establishing and Implementing Contractor Safety Management FIND OUT MORE
- Working as part of the Emergency Liaison Team and/or Safety Advisory Group
Please take your time to study this website to find out about selecting and working with a competent safety advisor, details of our fees, full details of our services and what we can offer you.
It's not difficult to put in place all the required management systems and other basic requirements of a compliant safety management system but it does require some effort and expense from you, after the initial effort and expense it's easy and very cheap to maintain and we can help you every step of the way. Is it time you took that first step? Call 07831 437062 now!
Let STAGESAFE help take care of your business......click here to contact us today or call 07831 437062 now!
Trained, qualified, experienced, insured and competent.