Health and Safety Consultancy and Training
for the Live Music and Event Production Industries
With the benefit of over 35 years' experience, STAGESAFE offers a full range of award-winning and fully professional health and safety services to live music, event and entertainment industries. This gives you unrivalled competence and practicality to your event. Our services are for event organisers, production and tour managers, promoters, freelancers, service companies and businesses at every level. If you don't see what you are looking for, please call us. We can provide a cost-effective service that is tailor-made for your specific needs. We can ensure that your event or business meets all the necessary safety standards without restricting its production or creative values, our clients don't buy by price alone, you can't compromise on safety. Our clients recognise the skills and expertese we bring the their tour, festival, event or business. We can provide:
- All your Health and Safety documentation including Policies, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Permits to Work, CDM, Event Safety Management Plans and Contingency/Emergency Plans. Find out more about the essentials.
- Site Planning
- Consultancy, Advice and CDM Compliance
- Inspections, Audits and Accident Investigation
- Safety Passport/Awareness Training, Event Steward Safety training, Fire Safety and Fire Warden training and most other safety training you may require.
- Event Safety Advisers (Qualified to Diploma Level as a minimum).
- Premises License Application Coordination
- Establishing and Implementing Contractor Safety Management
- Working as part of the Emergency Liaison Team and/or Safety Advisory Group
After recuperation from the the major surgury to remove the tumor following the return of cancer I am now very pleased to say I am free from cancer and that I returned to work on June 4th. 2018 as planned. Thank you for your understanding and support after a very difficult time for me and I look forward to hearing from you very soon. I am currently taking on new work and new clients.
The Health and Safety Development Programme (HSDP)
Many small to medium sized businesses and events find great difficulty in coming to terms with the requirements of health and safety legislation. This is mostly due to constant pressures on their time, perceived unmanagble bureaucracy, increased costs and the sheer scale of the subject.
To deal with this problem we now have a health and safety development programme (HSDP), a structured scheme (not a training course) designed to help small to meduium sized businesses, particularly service and hire companies. This is designed to help meet your health and safety obligations and develop that all important "health and safety culture". Click to find out more about the Health and Safety Development Progamme and take our free Health and Safety Health Check or call us on 07831 437062.
Our Price Promise
We will always endeavor to match or beat and "like for like" quote from an equally qualified safety advisor. Just send us an original copy of the best quote you have received and we will do our best to match or beat it.
Let STAGESAFE take care of your business......contact us today!
Please note that is not our policy to produce brochures or price lists as every client has different requirements. Prices are by quotation or daily rate where it is not possible to provide a quote.